Uncovering music from Greece, Bolivia, Indonesia, Japan, Italy and more in Episode 003, venturing into marginal music scenes from around the world.
We head to Indonesia to hear from producer Wahono; afro-futurist artist DJ Khalab delivers new takes on his brilliant Black Noise album; Japanese producer Zongamin returns with his first new music in 13 years; Italy’s Still gets reimagined by Dominican Republic’s Kelman Duran ; plus music from Objekt out of Berlin and Op3rador from Bolivia.
Listen to Freak Wave 003:
- Jay Glass Dubs (Greece) – Animal Estate – from Epitaph (Bokeh Versions)
- Wahono (Indonesia) – Prambanan – from Prambanan / Mabad (DIVISI62)
- Khalab (Italy) – Dense (Blood, Wine or Honey Remix) – from Black Noise Remixed (On The Corner)
- Zongamin (Japan) – Cosmic Serpent – from O! (Multi Culti)
- Still (Italy) – Nazenèt (Kelman Duran Remix) – from I (Remixed) (PAN)
- Objekt (Japan / England) – Dazzle Anew – from Cocoon Crush (PAN)
- Op3rador (Bolivia) – Shipibo DMT Nro 2 (Icaro de Olinda Silvano) – from Y (Folcore)
Episode Image: Khalab Black Noise Remixed